Casa Tartufo e Mare
@ Copyright Casa Tartufo e Mare
Charm in Le Marche
/13 values of Ca' Tartufo e Mare
1. The region of Le Marche is sometimes called 'the new Tuscany', its a similar hilly region with lots of beautiful medieval towns and villages, but less tourists and so its even more quiet and original ...
2. Very quiet and yet centrally located: 2 km from the village Fratte Rosa, famous for its terracotta pottery, approximately 10km from the motorway to the coast, 25 minutes from the beach (sandy beach around Fano) but also on half an hour from the mountains (up to 1700m)
3. Located on one of the highest hills in the area: from your private terrace or at the pool you have an unforgettable panoramic view on the surrounding hills, even to the Adriatic sea!
4. 3 luxurious apartments, including kitchen with dishwasher, each with a private terrace, in a charming restored country house, which can also be rented as a whole to stay with friends or family (max. 17 people)
5. Private pool with sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace on a yard of 0.5 hectare with gardens, terraces, BBQ ...
6. Within easy reach: by car (motorway 10km from Casa Tartufo e Mare) or plane (eg with Ryanair to Ancona Airport on only 45 minutes from Casa Tartufo e Mare)
7. Great food (including truffles of the region, fresh fish and shellfish from the sea), delicious wines from the local cantina, very nice restaurants and really not expensive, and the kids enjoying pizza / pasta
8. Very child loving, safe and hospitable region
9. A lot of cultural highlights and museums in nearby historical cities such as Urbino (Raffaello), Fano, Pesaro (Rossini), Ancona, Jesi, Gubbio, but also in smaller towns like cosy Fossombrone and medieval villages and castles (like Mondavio)
10. A lot of sports can be practised like cycling and mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, surfing, tennis, skiing ...
11. Trendy shops and Italian outlets for fashion lovers
12. Beautiful natural scenery, formed by hills topped by medieval villages, olive groves and vineyards, wheat fields, the sea, forests, Furlo Gorge, Monte Catria, Monte Conero
13. Near the seaside but without the noise from the crowds: the sandy beach and the warm azure waters of the Adriatic Sea in Fano will not only appeal to the smallest guests...